Sunday, March 13, 2022

I do everything from subtle energy realms within me.

With each style of yoga class that I practice, I experience different energetic states within me activate.

Tonight I took a slow, methodical heated power yoga class.. and I felt a slow charge powerful - gold light version of me coming to the fore. It felt so good! I hadn’t engaged this particular aspect of me since I was consistently doing heated power yoga some years ago. I missed yoga so much during the lockdowns and I’m finding there is a gift in re-introducing myself to the different styles of practice now. It is similar for me when I am shown/become aware of a business program. Such as the one I’m currently enrolling for. Quantum Gold Mastermind. Doors remain open for a few more days 💥 The programs I run are literally spiritual/business/success blueprints that I go through first naturally & divinely ... then I get to offer them as structured containers for others to have their needed inner experience for their soul business success. This particular one.. Quantum Gold.. happened within me as a inner vision/experience of an egg. An egg in my solar plexus, in the core of me, as a visual representation of ALL OF ME. Me being a WHOLE COMPLETE being. Week one has begun as the energetic cracking up of this internal egg. The beginning of the cracking open of you BEING all of you. This initial activation I’m sharing right here through this post for you (if it is indeed for you). Imagine how GOOD business gets to feel when you are functioning from this place of you BEING all of you! Pretty good.. right? RIGHT! 😍😅😂 How else would you like to do it? Really... ?! Your outer results of sustained financial well-being, thriving clients, tons of FUN & doing it all from your internal wholeness.... it all happens. But first my dear we begin with the spiritual cracking open of your wholeness. You get to be here in this physical dimension, on the Internet, making the monies, being her... ALL THE WAY!! Funsies 🙂 It’s actually these easy ... and this fulfilling 💚 Soul business success .. as easy as sledding down a hill with your arms up & a big ole’ smile on your face 🌟🤩 private message me here about joining now while doors are still open!
xo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Healing?

I'm not interested in teaching people anything new. I'm interested in supporting people to awaken the gifts of their Soul. In many ...