Thursday, October 5, 2023

Flow of Creation calls ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ…

I see a lot of women who function mostly from their upper chakras & are mostly disassociated.

No judgment! I used to be this way myself!

The way to recognize this pattern in yourself is if you trrrrryyyyyyy to ALWAYS stay in light & love ๐Ÿ’š❤️๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™

Which is a beautiful pursuit, mind you 

BUT ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง what is going on IN your hips?

Why are you not IN your lower body ?

What is in your lower body, rather than your OPEN beautiful, flowing, ray of God, energetics??? HMMMM???

it's fear. And it's just kinda frozen there.

It's OK too, I get it!

Would you like your hips unlocked??

Would you like to SWAY to the beat of love? 

It's VITAL for your joy as a woman!!!! For YOUR joyful success!!!! For pleasure to unlock!!!! 

This is GOOD !!

YOU are NOT bad, disgusting, shameful NO ❌️❌️❌️

Thou art the coming of the new dawn!! 

Through your PELVIS ! ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ…

Fancy FREE !! 

I call my energy healing style Flow of Creation ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿฉท❤️๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ…

The physical realm, including food, sex & money related stuff, emanates reflecting the equilibrium .... or maybe not so balanced energy... of the base chakras. So if there are distortions in there, it's gonna show up blank, numbed out, inexistent in your physical reality. You may have wealth but lack the true energy of joy behind it! Or Money may not be linked up with God, in its true home. 

Would you like your wealth/pleasure/joy/voice/energy/self flow to reflect the Abundance of God (which is your true home) instead? 

Your next step is to book your first FREE 45 min zoom chat here to find out how I can help you become free as the woman you want to be. In joy, health, relationships & Soul purpose led prosperity ! You can book in for as soon as Tuesday! ๐Ÿ˜

I'm currently enrolling new 1:1 clients & enrollment is OPEN for my Christ Money Portal Membership too 

This work is SO FUN ! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

See you soon!!

Katie Awake 
Flow of Creation Healer through the Peace of God ๐Ÿ’™ 

Film photo of me picking out a potato ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ˜„ by my hubby @ross_william_perry 

#love #wins #now #setyourselffree #healer #sacredmarriage #holyprosperity #peace #joyreturns 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Healing?

I'm not interested in teaching people anything new. I'm interested in supporting people to awaken the gifts of their Soul. In many ...