Wednesday, December 20, 2023

2024 Mentorship now enrolling at lighting speed

 I see that a lot of the tension, pain & tightness that a lot of people feel in their physical bodies is from power, purpose, voice & love being held back inside.


Lifetimes & generations worth of love not spoken.

Of truths going unseen.

Of Soul purpose moves going unexpressed.

I see it all the time in my clients ... and am experiencing my own body tension resolving through getting my Soul voice/purpose/moves expressed!

Wisdom, the Gold, the secret gems of lineages ... caught up in throats ... causing locked jaws... frozen shoulders ... confusion of why they feel sad ...

And together we find the gems of their Soul Mission, Purpose, voice, magic, spiritual gifts !!

We uncover the shrouded shame from generations of hidden abuse stories

RIGHT ALONG SIDE hidden spiritual magic & keys

Keys to the kingdom
Keys to life
Keys to the mystery

It's all in your Soul already

Your body is a temple of the divine

As you allow yourself to trust, know & believe in your goodness... the pains .... that are part of the hidden doorways to freedom ... ALSO unwind

But the healing journey does not have to be the focus anymore

Get on with thriving now sister

Would you love a free 45 min healing & coaching session with me on zoom?

We let Spirit work through us!!

For your healing, your FREEDOM, your unearthing, your success 🙂

I LLLOOOVVVEEE helping women get free in their MAGIC 💚

It's my specialty 🌹

Book in your free chat with me here. I'd love to hear about your healing journey, goals and visions. Then we can make a map together of how to bring MORE of who you are and what you desire to create into creation in 2024. I'm happy to share about my current mentorship or group program available if you are interested too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Healing?

I'm not interested in teaching people anything new. I'm interested in supporting people to awaken the gifts of their Soul. In many ...