Friday, August 25, 2023

Keep your energy field clean πŸŒ…

I have healed some pretty dark, subtle levels in my energy where previously I was vulnerable to being siphoned, used, drained & abused.

 It has been profound inner work. 

These are the levels I'm aware on & how deeply I help my clients.

 Traps & tricks are EVERYWHERE in this world.

 This is not a loving world!

KNOW that YOU are good, loving, holy & deserve to be treated as such... 

DO NOT TRUST frequencies/people/places that do not feel like God's light to your Soul. 

Do not hesitate to draw boundaries even if it's friends or family. 

TRUST your instinct. 

Run it all by God inside πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Being in your Clear Power means being AWARE & DISCERNING of who/what/where helps you closer to God & who/what/where draws you away from God.God, meaning literally our infinite, good, loving creative force.. I do not mean the idea of God through a religious lens.

 Religion is actually super abusive on this planet. Not all, but A LOT of it. In truth, God's light is WHO you are πŸ’šRadiate from the INSIDE ! 

Join my upcoming live 4 week audio course CLEAR POWER today! 

You can still receive the early bird price of $99 before it goes up to $199 on Saturday.      

πŸ’™ link here to join πŸ’™                                    

 Katie                  

  #clearsight #clearenergy #clearpower #create #thrive

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Healing?

I'm not interested in teaching people anything new. I'm interested in supporting people to awaken the gifts of their Soul. In many ...