Thursday, May 12, 2022

What it means to be truly seen :)

It may feel like you're letting yourself be seen, and to some extent you are! But there is SO much more you get to receive :) SO much more!

The more you realize you are good on the inside, the more you'll be able to let in how much we all really love you :) If there were early life experiences, the original template type, that gave you the false idea that you are 'bad', 'ugly', 'wrong'...that's really the worst kind of damange. I'm so sorry that you experienced that darling..it was never true. I pinky swear! I see you in there, you're safe with me. I don't want you to have to stay all cramped up, sad and by yourself anymore. I will tell you the truth now. You are light illumined. You actually ARE light! Just like the son/sun. It's you! With that rock rolled aside...your blocking point....the rays of the sun hit you...and I now it is so bright that it might scare you a bit...it might even hurt your eyes a little! But please, let yourself receive the nourishing sunlight now. We love you. That was me writing to your soul. Now I'm going to shift gears into talking on a more cognitive/info type level :) with me? This level of retrieving the lost parts of our soul, are the real visibility wounds and blocks. Getting the light back into the parts of us that have been hurt the worst....THIS is the business/money/ 'being seen' blocks.....that need to be opened up. That need to be re-parented, re-loved, re-acquainted WITH love :) The truth is we are all divine children of God and parts of our Soul that have experienced the worst atrocities need very, very gentle nurturing love to feel safe. So if you are wanting to grow a Soul led business successfully, it starts within your Soul :) It starts with tilling the soil, learning to let love in, learning to let sunshine in, watering yourself, letting others water you with their love....and soon....with patience dear....you grow...and your business grows too! The health of your business will reflect the health of you! Like a mirror :) As you heal and experience more safety with being loved, nourished, seen, supported...your relationship to your business and your money also blossoms. AND....I think this part is really fun....you also heal yourself by growing your Soul business! AND through creating a healthy, stable, reliable, safe relationship with money. Your business and money are completely safe! They will not hurt you. They NOURISH you :) Your business offers are an extension of your energy. Nourished by you and by God. Money is a safe, neutral currency that is here to support YOU! See how it all can flourish as you establish, realize and embody safety with these things? I'd love to help you dear heart. With your growth on all levels :) If you are feeling that I may be the healer and success coach for you, just send me a private message here on facebook messenger to start a conversation. With love, Katie Awake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 7/10 cleanse today! 💙

Day 7/10 master cleanse today! 🔔🍋😍 I love love love the spiritual sight clarity I get when I'm cleansing. It's truly why I do it!...