Sunday, May 29, 2022

Spiritual communication with passed on loved ones

One of the most holy services that I get to provide is channeling information to my clients about their passed on loved ones. It's not something that I frequently promote, because I don't see myself as a medium. It's just something that happens, fairly regularly, in my client sessions. It can't not. I help my clients connect with themselves and with God deeper... so naturally these soul connections...with significant people they have known who have died....come up for processing. That might sound scientifi-cy but it's truly some of the more beautiful, profound, emotionally moving experiences I get to have with my clients. It's in the 5 stages of grief texts isn't it? That there's actually a 6th step? Where there is spiritual understanding of why the person died and this gives GREAT relief to my clients' hearts. I have experience with tuning into the reason from the soul about deaths from pregnancy experiences and any kind of death. 

Sometimes for client's who are carrying an ancestral lineage stored death. Like the memory of a parents' parent passing, for example. We can carry up to 7 generations back of memory. I often help clients move through traumas that they had no idea were stored in their cells but were severely limiting them in their lives. The soul and God always has a glorious plan for the life - sometimes it helps to have someone like me assist for some of the more strenous soul energy clearings...the ones people are scared to look at...or if there is self-blame around the loss... to be able to process, integrate and free the heart space into peaceful understanding.

There is usually a beautiful revealing of the heart of the karma between my client and their loved one's soul. THIS is where the next level release, spiritual understanding and peace comes out of....like the next level of relationship can happen. It's often peace that my client did not know was even possible. 

Feel free to private message me for 1 complimentary energy reading I will do through voice messenger on facebook. From there, we can chat about potential work together if you like. 

Katie

KatieAwake.com/newclients 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 7/10 cleanse today! 💙

Day 7/10 master cleanse today! 🔔🍋😍 I love love love the spiritual sight clarity I get when I'm cleansing. It's truly why I do it!...