Sunday, June 12, 2022

Live group weekly healing

I made something new....

It's big... My Soul is stretching out...this is what I'm here to do. Life gets to be REALLY REALLY GOOD ! What matters to me is the total soul freedom of humanity. I want you to feel safe, happy & free to fully BE yourself. I am sick to death (like holy rage fire) about the corruption, deceit, false leaders, poisinous systems & abuse of humanity on this planet. I see the negative entities that carry on through people generation to generation... this is the true origin of abuse. It's really not human made. I know this is hard to believe to some people (probably not you, since you're here) but there have been inorganic beings siphoning the will of humanity for a very very long time. And this my friend, 2022, is a brighter beginning. We are in the new golden age! I could just cry writing this..I am so happy. Some people have thought I was nuts at times...you've probably experienced that too...even family! But I have always known the truth. I am here of God, of Christ, in union with the Masters...to be a light. To be truth. To embody my divinity, to help awaken others...to be a servent of God...for the most high truths. This mission is one of restoration for planet Earth. A returning of light, of consciousness, of hope, of healing... for the prosperity of the human race. For the rising of our consciousness!! That is the true returning of the Christ. He was showing us what we can now do too! All the Masters are. There are more than Christ. There are angels among us too, perhaps you are one. I come back around to strongly wanting to lead a weekly healing group again and again! It is what I am here on the planet to do after all. Help with the raising of consciousness. And do my own Soul's ascension of course. The Bright Beginning Membership meets weekly on zoom. I will channel in the healing that the group needs every week. There is also time for question and answer. I imagine as the group grows we'll have to divide our time up a bit, but it will all work out perfect.
Learn more here and sign up. We will begin this Wednesday :) eeeeeeee ! With a heart breaking open to more and more light, Katie Awake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 7/10 cleanse today! 💙

Day 7/10 master cleanse today! 🔔🍋😍 I love love love the spiritual sight clarity I get when I'm cleansing. It's truly why I do it!...