Thursday, June 23, 2022

Christ Money Flow aka Sacred Union

Christ Money opens the back of the heart. 

I've been diving into one of my favorite areas of reasearch lately, all of my books on Christ, Mary Magdelene, their crowd, and everything they were *actually* doing back then. It was teaching on God, love & healing. That's what he came here to do. He didn't come here to start a religion. He certainly didn't come here to be executed, have his teachings stolen by the wrong people and then have those corrupted teachings (with the women's wisdom taken out) exploit people for their money and for their souls. 

I am a disciple of Christ. I have been for ages. I know this stuff. I was born with it. I'm scared to write about it because of past lifetime persecution, mamming, torture..for being Christian. For being a woman. For being a healer. For knowng how to heal people through the light of God. For being able to *see* things. Alas, I write anyway, because it's who I am and what I do. Hopefully I get a long, happy, safe life this time. I've been told that I do. yay! 

So, in my current round of exploring my union with Christ deeper this time, it's healing many things within me. Including how money gets to work in this lifetime, and future. 

Recently I had been feeling I wanted to check out churches again. I haven't been to church in over a decade. I have my own inner church, my own inner union with God, my own inner sanctuary. 

Though, I do love church. I love if it's joyful, if it's actually singing praise, if it's uplifting! 

So that's what I thought I was out looking for ;)

God had other plans. 

So I opened up google maps and felt compelled to go to one of the local catholic churches. The church itself is very asthetically beautiful, the people were kind as well. I felt an emotional liberation from my heart when I sat down, because I was happy to be there. 

In the shadows of the energy, I also felt the vibes of allllllll the child sexual abuse that happens through the catholic church. I actually wanted to leave when I felt that. I saw this energy, as the priest was introducing the communion ritual part, I saw all of the people's souls started to lean forward towards it, like they were being sucked in. That was alarming. I have heard that catholic mass ceremonies are actually sata nic ritual...I'm sorry to say that does appear to be true. Christ NEVER created ANY of this!!! HE DID NOT ask for his blood and body to be eaten...seriously WTF? Frankly, I think it's weird that his body up on his execution stand is what hangs all over churches and around people's necks!?! I truly don't think people THINK about it! It feels like they believe it's a beautiful symbol of devotion, so I totally understand, don't come at me lol But reaaaaally, really.....let's look at how weird that is. It would make more sense to wear a neclace with a heart on it, because that's what Jesus is about. Maybe a planet Earth shape with a heart in the middle. Or better yet, people could focus on actually being nice to each other! To be LIKE Christ was! IS! He's showing us what's possible for EACH of us! He doesn't want us worshiping him, he wants us to rise up into our own holy potential! 

The kingdom of heaven is WITHIN. 

So, my point is to point out the truth. Christ, and all the other Masters, are showing us what we are capable of. Internally & spiritually. 

Since I went to that mass on Sunday, I have seen that Christ was sitting there with me. I have a visual of myself sitting there as total blue water flowing energy, as an embodiment of Christ Union....an embodiment of divine feminine & masculine & holy spirit Union...seeing it all. Seeing the vandalism of the sacred & the feminine, supposedly in the name of God. And I am done with all of that now. Christ in my heart is my church. 

I retrieved a part of me who was a 7 year old sexually assaulted by a demon through the catholic church. I got her back. 

Our point here is NOT to dessimate religion that is meaningful to people. But I just have to share about the mind control that comes through those catholic masses. God is WITHIN! Christ is available to all of us and he is love. Just like all of the other Masters who have walked and walk the Earth.

You don't have to choose one thing to be devoted to and give it your Soul. Be it ALL in your heart. 

I realize that the people who resonate with this will be people like me who perhaps need a boost into reclaiming parts of their Soul from Catholocism (or other religion trauma)...who want to finally remember and drop into the sacredness of ALL of life that is available only through the inside spiritually in the heart. 

Money also gets to be experienced now through Union with Christ. 

Money is not bad, though it is used by some bad people. 

Don't confuse the pure truth of money with the demo nic or bad people who have abused people by controlling their money.

Money is inherently neutral. And just as it can be used to fuel bad enterprises, it can be a very good friend to very, very GOOD enterprises on this planet. Such as, your Soul Mission :) 

I notice that a lot of women and men, don't receive.

On the outside it looks like they don't receive money, but energetically they aren't allowing themselves to receive much at all. In the way of energy/love/adoration/touch/companionship etc. 

We see this as clogged up heart chakras. Brains and bodies that have been through trauma. Fear of money because there are mental associations between money and abusers. 

It's a safety mechanism to do life alone and without support. 

Christ heals this. He is doing this work through me. I am so so honored. 

The way the healing goes is this. Just as I described myself above as sitting there at church AS HIM. In union with him, as him, this flowing crystal/water blue energy through my whole being...and not singular to me...connected with ALL THAT IS, ALL OF LIFE, abundantly. This is the Christ Money Flow. 

Embodying him, it is a union that can be described a few different ways. This is what my Soul is all about. This is what I am here for. This is my destiny. It is also to be in sacred union with my husband, which I am. 

It is a Christ Money Union. 

Do you see how much healing happens on this planet through Earth Angel leaders embodying UNION between Christ and Money?

It obliterates the idea that money is bad. It makes money safe. It makes being supported by 100K months and more, SAFE. 

It comes in through the back of your heart. 

It is singing! 

It is not only safe, it is orgasmic! Pleasureable because it is the Truth of God coursing through your blood! The flow of life force energy FREELY through you! 

This is a returning to what is True. God, Love, Abundance, Joy, Love, Pleasure & Abundance is within us and it's time that we live it! 

Christ wants this for EVERYONE! 

The question of worthiness can be thrown out now. He NEVER EVER, and he's being VERY clear, NEVER wanted to make people doubt their worth of him! doubt their worth of their own divinity! NO! He spits on that! Blasphemy, lies and deceit.

Christ himself was a rebel against abusive authority! He was and is a leader in Love! 

Return now to your own holy nature.

Come and integrate the Christ Money Union with me :)

Hearts get to be free now. Hearts get to receive now. Hearts get to be supported now! The masculine supports the feminine. Christ Money supports the Earth Angel Leaders! It is time. 

I have a Quantum Gold Mastermind that is a 9 month Christ led money container for Spiritual Entrepreneurs to blast open from the inside into their Christ Money Flow. Absolute bliss, joy, fun, sacred union in relationships and prosperity through Soul Mission....what you were born to do!

Hearts receiving! 

I also have spaces open for new 1:1 private clients...a full year or 3 months....these containers also include my other group programs at your choosing. 

Just comment below or send me a private message on facebook (Katie Awake) to chat.

Whew! love you!

Katie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 7/10 cleanse today! 💙

Day 7/10 master cleanse today! 🔔🍋😍 I love love love the spiritual sight clarity I get when I'm cleansing. It's truly why I do it!...