Sunday, August 23, 2026

Release 'fault finding'

 Release yourself from 'fault finding' 

You don't have to constantly look for things wrong with yourself to be a good person

Releasing 'fault finding' releases SO MUCH WEIGHT from your Spirit

Like a MOUNTAIN off of your heart!

Be free :)

You are GOOD as you are, Angel 

Imagine the freedom you will feel without at energetic weight of 'looking for things wrong' off of your Spirit... 

What becomes possible?

How much better can your daily energy flow?

What do you truly want to create?

Are you ready for this transformation? I'm currently offering 90 min Breakthrough sessions. I have just 3 spots open... first come, first serve. These are normally $350, but for this week only, it's yours for just $199. Comment 'READY' below to claim yours, or send me a DM and I will get you the booking link.

Let's set your heart free! 

In light,

Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Release 'fault finding'

 Release yourself from 'fault finding'  You don't have to constantly look for things wrong with yourself to be a good person Rel...