Monday, July 15, 2024

Be unstoppable

(Film photo by my hubby Ross at our recent excursion to the Minneapolis Institute of Art)

You must have an untamable, ferocious, unhinged belief in yourself. 

Do not let ANY pattern, belief, past trauma, bullyish family member, or thought from your own mind talk you out of what you KNOW you are here on the planet to do. 

Go deeper into your own Soul to find the RIGHT aligned energy for the tasks you know you need to complete & do them.

No excuses. 

How many times have you considered taking an action on your creative work & not done it? 

The thing is, the mind patterns that you let stop you, THATS the draining part; I'm sure you notice that when you're actually in action from your inner vision it is...

EASY! 
POWERFUL!
ENDLESS CREATIVITY!
FUN! 

You just flow!!! You feel like you!!!

Join me for 3 days of live healing & coaching next week Tuesday-Thursday 

๐ŸŒ„Radiant Creator๐ŸŒ„

Through these 3 days (and for weeks after) you will finally shed outer layers of acting from fear rather than through your God connection. 

You will open up tidal waves of creative energy flow through your body 

You will feel more like YOU 

You will feel younger 

You are a leader! 

ps... I'm also going to be giving away $10,000 in value towards my programs ๐Ÿคซ


Katie Awake 
Piece of God Healer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 7/10 cleanse today! ๐Ÿ’™

Day 7/10 master cleanse today! ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ˜ I love love love the spiritual sight clarity I get when I'm cleansing. It's truly why I do it!...